Piper Homes are committed to supporting the communities in which we work and build.
Working together with local councils we are proud to assist with initiatives that ensure local communities continue to flourish once our developments are complete. Our ultimate aim is to work in partnership to generate stability and sustainability for local residents.
We help provide what is most-needed in each specific community, supporting areas such as Education, Community Facilities, Parks and Play areas, Sustainable Transport and Affordable Homes.
With millions invested during our company’s history, we have been rewarded by seeing some fantastic projects come to fruition over the years.
Our recent contributions include:
- £6,652 towards Play Equipment and Recreation Facilities at The Playing Fields, Harbury.
- One 2 bedroom house for Social Rent and two 2 bedroom houses for Shared Ownership in the village of Broadwas for qualifying local residents.
- £37,851 for accommodation to support and increase to 1 Form of Entry at Leigh and Branford Primary School to enable the school to operate single age classes.
- £73,919 for the provision of play equipment at Leigh Hurst Pay Area and the provision of a playing pitch within the Leigh and Bransford parish.
- £56,401 for the provision of pedestrian crossing facilities at the junction of Brockamin Lane and Suckley Road in Bransford.
- Five 2 bedroom houses for Affordable Rent and Three 2 bedroom houses at to be sold at Low Cost in the village of Bransford for qualifying local residents.
- £13,211 towards the provision of adult day care, the local library, Museum Resource Centre at Standlake, special educational needs and waste management in the locality.
- £16,000 towards the provision of enhanced public transport services in and around the Kingham area.
- Two 3 bedroom, two 2 bedroom and two 1 bedroom houses all for Affordable Rent and two 2 bedroom houses for Shared Ownership in the village of Kingham for qualifying local residents.