Reserve Plot 1 and get Part Exchange and flooring included. Please call 07597 393047. Terms and conditions apply please speak to our sales representative for details.
Set in an idyllic rural location, Applegrove is a development of just four, meticulously planned, five-bedroom homes, available in a choice of two delightful designs.
Each of the homes is unique but all offer ‘Piper Homes’ high-quality specification and attention to detail, from the beautifully finished integrated kitchens to the carefully landscaped grounds.
Built around a private drive, situated off Whatcote Road on the western edges of the village. Applegrove is within easy walking distance of the centre of the village and the local pub.
Enjoy the best of village life in the picturesque sanctuary of Applegrove
When it comes to rest and relaxation, Applegrove has it perfected.
The village of Oxhill, which can trace its history back to the Domesday book, is today a thriving community that is home to a host of local events.
At the heart of the village is the local pub, The Peacock, which serves cask marque beers and local home-cooked food.
A little further down Main Street is Oxhill Village Hall, which holds a range of regular weekly and year-round events.
For those coming to Applegrove with young children, Tysoe Church of England Primary School is just a couple of miles away in the neighbouring village of Upper Tysoe, where you’ll also find a local village shop and tea room.
Just a little further afield in Kineton are a number of highly rated schools and nurseries including Kineton High School and Sixth Form.
Plot 15 Bed Detached with Double Garage£790,000
Plot 25 Bed Detached with Double GarageSOLD
Plot 35 Bed Detached with Double GarageSOLD
Plot 45 Bed Detached with Double GarageSOLD
Reserve Plot 1 before 29th February 2020 and get Part Exchange and flooring included. Please call 07597 393047 to arrange your viewing.Terms and conditions apply please speak to our sales representative for details
Enjoy everything that Oxhill has to offer when you move to Applegrove.
Oxhill offers a perfect combination of both quaint British charm and a rich and neighbourly community.
The Village Hall has a busy calendar of events throughout the year, with weekly dance, pilates and keep fit classes, together with regular village meetings and get togethers.
Owls, the Oxhill Wildlife Society is a special interest group established to develop and implement a biodiversity action plan for the village. Just to the north of the village is Redwings Oxhill Horse Sanctuary, home to over 80 rescued horses, ponies and donkeys.
The local village church of St. Lawrence, which dates back to the 12th century, still retains a Norman doorway with intricate carvings and a beautifully carved font, depicting Adam and Eve.
For more information please contact Annette on 07597393047
Specifications & Features
Each home at Applegrove has been meticulously designed to a very high specification. Here are some of the highlights:
Kitchen & Utility
- Fully-fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Luxury Quartz worktops with matching upstands
- SIEMENS Integrated Electric fan double oven with grill
- SMEG 60CM chimney extractor
- SIEMENS Induction hob
- SMEG Integrated dishwasher
- SMEG Integrated large fridge
- SMEG Integrated coffee machine
- SMEG combination microwave
- Under unit and plinth lighting
Bathroom, En Suites And Cloakroom
- Villeroy & Boch toilet with concealed cistern
- Villeroy & Boch wash hand basin
- Vitra Optima bath
- Hansgrohe taps and thermostatic shower mixer
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling to the bath and shower enclosure
- Low profile shower tray
- Chrome shaver socket
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- Feature fireplace with log burner
- Mitsubishi Ecodan air source heat pump
- Mitsubishi 250 litre unvented cylinder
- White vertical radiators in kitchen/ family area
- Compact radiators elsewhere with thermostatic valves
Lighting & Electrical
- Brushed steel finish downlighters to kitchen, utility, bathroom and en-suites
- Brushed steel switches and sockets
- TV socket to living room, bedroom 1 and family room
- Telephone outlet to living room, bedroom 1 and study
- Mains operated door bell
- Mains operated heat, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Complete alarm system with external door contacts
- Glass reinforced plastic front door with 3 point locking system
- Cream double glazed bi-fold doors with 3 point locking system
- Oak finish internal doors with chrome lever latch furniture and chrome hinges
- White painted walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Turfed and fenced rear garden with outside tap